Hello you curious little chickpea!
And I’m so glad you want to know more about me and what TillyEats is.
I first started this blog as a way to share my love for all things food and it definitely was not a health food/lifestyle blog. One of my very first recipes here was a Fried Chicken and Waffle Bacon Burger (no longer available for you to view for good reasons, it’s literally a heart attack waiting to happen). I’m not like most other #fitspos that have been athletic their whole life, I actually hated any physical activity for the majority of my life, definitely skipped gym class all through school and lived off fast food from when I was a kid until about 20.
I started working out because I wanted a big butt, legit no other reason but I soon fell in love with the way working out made me feel both physically and mentally. And quickly become obsessed (in the good kind of way), I wanted to know everything and through this curiosity, I found so much conflicting information everywhere! Low carb, low fat, cardio only, no cardio, skinny teas, fasting, intermittent fasting, how much protein, 3 big meals or do I eat every 2 hours, how many rest days, should
I’ve been there and I know how tiring and confusing the whole healthy life thing can be so I want to use this platform to show people that living a healthy lifestyle doesn’t have to mean skinny teas and s**ting yourself, hours of cardio, fad diets or starvation. Being healthy isn’t and shouldn’t be complicated.
-Real food that is healthy AND delicious – yes it’s possible
-Workouts and fitness tips that inspire and motivate you
-Information on how to live a healthy, balanced and fulfilling life
-No b.s real talk
-I also travel a fair bit so expect some of that sprinkled throughout
Let’s get to know each other more, here are 12 facts about me, because 10 is too mainstream.
- I love the colour red – maybe I’m secretly Chinese?
- I have a very sarcastic/dry/awkward sense of humour that doesn’t always come across well
- I think I may be in love with my bike. My perfect day is riding through the city from cafe to cafe – it’s probably the only type of cardio you will ever catch me doing
- I’m still with my first love of who I started dating when I was just 14 (blehhh)
- I’m obsessed with butts, especially big ones
- I’m a morning person as soon as I open my eyes I’m ready to go
- I smash my phone screen at least once a week – so if you notice I’m quite on Instagram that’s why
- My biggest fear is worms, those things are not normal
- I can remember every single face and where I’ve seen that person before
- I moved out of
homeand my very small town when I was 15 and since then I have lived in Queensland, Sydney, Melbourne, Tasmania, Thailand and Vietnam. I like to change a lot
- I’m naturally blonde
- I don’t and probably will never get my license – not because I can’t drive I just don’t see the necessity for it
BONUS: like most other white girls the farmers market is my happy place
Your turn, tell me below 12 facts about you!
Eat pizza, do your hip thrusts and live boldly – not gandhi